Social Media

Insomnia Night

|
here comes another insomnia night.
perhaps i had already used to sleeping late in the night, or im thinking too much in the night?

too much to think.
haven manage to arrange my portfolio, lazy, dont wanna face the fact that i need to apply job.
btw, i had planned about apply for job and stuff in this week, which means my enjoyable life is ending soon.
seriously, i haven get ready yet and i still in holiday mood.
i don't really wants to face to the cruel fact, because i know how tough it would be in this line, and have to suffering those day that without ideas.
come to this, im really afraid i couldnt handle it.
but i know i have to give a shot or else i would wasted the money for the course.
anyway, just give a shot and if really couldnt handle i will just quit.
wish me luck!


talk about my hair, i've dip dye my hair for a week ago.
first try on dip dye, honestly, i love it, looks pretty!
but,
colours is fading already! too fast!
and my hair spoiled gao gao ;( because i do bleached my hair as well.
and i did try on doing this hair-do few days ago.
after 2 times of failure, im finally succeed! besides, its also my very first time i curl my hair myself.
happy to say, am so satisfy overall!
and went to my pretty girlfriend birthday celebration with my pretty hair :D
happy belated 21st birthday once again!


it was saturday night, went to club with my boy and friends.
pretty girlfriend with me on that night!
great night, been so long never enjoy like this.
am looking forward for the next partayyy!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature